Ordering Information

Steps to place your order:

1. Decide on the style you would like.
2. Email me at contactdoodlebug@comcast.net. Your email should include the style you have decided on, your blog address and of course your name.
3. Payment in full is expected when work begins on your design. My preferred payment method is PayPal. You can get a free PayPal account by clicking here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once your order is received:

1. I will contact you with an order form and terms of service.
2. Once I receive the order form back from you, I will give you an estimated installation date.
3. When the final design is approved by you, I will install it for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I will need from you:

1. Your blogger user name and password. (you can set up a temporary password for me to use and then change it once installation is complete)
2. Your PhotoBucket user name and password.

I prefer to upload the graphics to your photo hosting site. If you do not have a PhotoBucket account, you can get one free of charge by visiting their site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~