Testimonials

"Judi may be new to the business, but she's got great style. She gave my boring design a fresh and funky look that was even better than what I had imagined. She's friendly, easy to work with, and that's in addition to her savvy design talents." ~ Shawna at Scamp's Place



"I contacted Judi to make some buttons for a number of my e-products. Judi really went the extra mile to make sure that I had EXACTLY the right pictures that would complement my product and that I loved my completed buttons. She also checked in with me to make sure I’d received all her emails, especially if I didn’t get back to her in my normal turnaround time." ~ Marcia Francois Time management and organising coach

Website
Organising blog
Coaching blog



"As most of you know I won a Free Customized Header from Doodlebug Designs and chose that I wanted a scrapbooking theme. It's more of me since I'm very crafty but would have never had the patience to do this kind of header. Then I contacted Judi over at Doodlebug Designs to do an entire template that matched my header. Wow! Was I completely surprised with the results. All I can is this is so Beautiful and I'm lucky enough to find someone with such great talent to design this template for me. I am computer and internet savoy when it comes to designing different things including my other website but I still have never figured out how to design a template for a blog. She does Amazing Work and for those of you who are looking for a template to match your style then head on over to Doodlebug Designs for your makeover!" ~ Charlotte at The Livy Updater



"I am so blessed to have found Judi at Doodlebug Designs. If you need a full blog makeover or just want a new header be blessed too and click on over to her site. Judi is patient (I nearly drove her crazy), kind, and will not stop working until you have the blog design of your dreams." ~ CeeCee at Book Splurge



"Judi is an amazing person to work with. She was very gracious and kind. I could never pinpoint a specific vision for my new look - I just knew I wanted something different. Judi was patient and creative and had great ideas. I am thoroughly pleased with my new design! Thanks, Judi!" ~ Deidre at For Such A Time As This



"Judi at Doodlebug Designs has done a FANTASTIC job! If you need a blog design, PLEASE go and see her! She is SO easy to work with and is so patient. She made the entire process incredibly easy and was willing to change things again and again for me. THANK YOU JUDI!!" ~ Gina at The Clan McLeod



"I LOVE THIS DESIGN!!!!
Judi was so patient. I didn't know the specifics of what I wanted and Judi made sure every step of the way that I got what I wanted. Customer Satisfaction was very important to Judi." ~ Deb at MamaFlo's Place




"I just can't say enough about Judi and the wonderful blog she designed for me! I had some vague ideas of what I wanted and she took what info I could give her and took off running. She went the extra mile to make sure that I had a blog design that I would love and she definitely succeeded! She captured just the look and feel that I wanted. I am so blessed to have found her! If you want a beautiful and unique blog design, you don't need to look any further!" ~ Melanie at New Creation Cottage



"...Ladies, she is amazing to work with; so fast, so thorough, and so very talented. I highly recommend giving her a visit and see if she can work a little magic with your blog as well. Thanks, Judi, you did an amazing job!" ~ Jenn at Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land



"Judi, really, thank you so very, very much. There is nobody that would have done as beautiful of a job as you have done. I know you put so much work into this and at such a great price, too. I am just thrilled. Every single detail is absolutely perfect, and I love that you stuck with me through whatever changes in order to make it so. You are just wonderful, and your work is amazing." ~ Maggie at Maggie's Mind



"Judi from Doodlebugs Designs worked her poor little bootie off just for me. I never considered myself a technology challenged person, until I started blogging! Luckily, Judi was very patient and understanding with me. Thank you Judi for all of your hard work. My blog looks so darn pretty now!" ~ Heather from A Big Boy, A Baby Girl, and a Precious Pug



"Judi was absolutely wonderful to work with. She worked tirelessly and quickly to give me just the look I was going for. She was great about communication, always getting back to me when I had questions. She also followed up with me promptly, which I greatly appreciated. Once she made sure I was completely satisfied with the design, she installed it for me and got it just perfect. What impressed me the most was her willingness to resolve some technical issues we were having after the design was completed. She sought out extra help when it was needed and worked hard to make sure I was completely satisfied. I find it rare these days to get that kind of customer service! I highly recommend Judi for any of your design needs." ~ Happi at The Berger Buzz



"Judi,
You have done an AMAZING job!! My blog looks Wonderful! I was SO excited the first time I saw the header and people who see it can't believe that it fits my blog so perfectly. You read my mind and could actually grasp exactly what I needed! You were so patient with me - I didn't really know how to begin and couldn't envision what I wanted but you worked with me and made it Perfect! You also jumped right into the project and got it done SO quickly and for that I am very thankful.
Thank you Thank you - I think everyone should use Doodlebug for their blog design!! ~ Cindy at OMAC Consulting



"Judi has given me what in my mind is the best design for me. I had three colors in mind that is it. I had no real direction only that if those three colors were in the design I thought it would be okay. From there she walked me through the process. How it came together and the magic she has done is nothing less than spectacular. I can write, I can cook, and I can even milk goats. I could never do a design. My blog traffic has picked up twice as much since her design as been implemented. People want to read in an eye pleasing area, much like a reading corner in the library. You tend to read longer if it is beautiful around you. I knew I had content but I needed graphics, yet pleasing. Judi understood my weird descriptions for what I was actually wanting. I told her I had seen enough of her work that I felt fully comfortable letting her go. I love her design with a purple passion; it is the best money I ever spent on the net! ~ Kathy at Brazoscowgirl



"I am sitting here in total awe of Judi from Doodlebug Designs. That girl knows how to work it! I went into this whole process knowing that I needed a new design, and that's pretty much about it. Judi took me by the hand and helped me get to what you're looking at today. It's just so darn pretty I can't stop staring at it! Mostly because it's ME. So totally me. If anyone is interested in a new blog design, Judi gets a 20 out of 10 from me. She blew me away with how awesome she was to work with and how talented she is. Especially after the patient way she handled all 200 questions I threw at her. And my indecisiveness. Oh man, was I indecisive. I'm so glad I found her. Thank you Judi!!!!!" ~ Laural at Mamasphere



"Judi, Thank you so much for all your hard work on completing my blog makeover. You were super easy to work with and really fast too! You made this experience so easy for even a computer illiterate person like me. I am so pleased with my blog's new look, I can not wait for all my friends and family to see it. I would recommend you to anyone looking to update the look of their blog!" ~ Melissa at The Sanchez Family Happenings (private blog)



"Judi did such a great job on my design. She took how I wanted my design to "feel" and she made it happen. It was all done in such super fast time. She listened to where I was coming from and put my dreams and thoughts into something tangible and real. That takes talent. She kept in touch with me through the whole process. It was such a pleasure to deal with her. Don't hesitate to take the plunge into a personal design for your blog. You will not be disappointed." ~ Sharon at Letters from Home



"Thanks so much to Judi at Doodlebug Designs for being patient with my picky-ness and concern about the smallest details - you did a great job, and super quick!!! It was a very fun process!" ~ Rachel from grasping objectivity...



"I was fortunate to have Judi assigned to my blog makeover by Blogovers with Love. I am very picky and pretty hard to please, but that didn't stop Judi from creating an eye-catching layout for me! She worked very hard and diligently until I was completely satisified, and I will definitely come back to her for any other digital scrap project that might come my way. She is very prompt, creative, hardworking, honest, and friendly! I am very excited about the final outcome and can't wait to show everyone my beautiful new blog! Thank you Judi for all you did, I appreciate it more than you know! You are AWESOME, and I'll be back! -Christie Groves from The Groves Family



"I am so glad that Judi was able to design my blog. I love the finished result; it is so ME! Judi was very particular and made a concious effort to find out exactly what I wanted. She was also friendly and gracious, working around our e-mail correspondence difficulties and willing to talk directly with me via phone. She is so talented and has a wonderful eye for what looks good. I strongly recommend Doodlebug Designs!
Thanks Judi!!" ~ Brianna at Seeking His Face



"I LOVED working with Doodlebug Designs. They were extremely helpful and very fast! My blog design is beautiful! Thanks Judi!” ~ Donna Key at The Keys



"Judi is a delight to work with. I had no idea what I wanted when I started and changed my mind during the process, but Judi was very patient in helping me work through the design process without ever making me feel like I was being difficult. She communicated promptly and provided lots of opportunities to see the work in progress and didn't stop until I was completely satisfied. Thank you Judi!" ~ Lynne at And Baby Makes Eight



"Judi is just a delight to work with. I would shoot her an idea and she would make it 100% better. I couldn't have been more pleased with my decision to work with her and I'm absolutely thrilled with the way my blog turned out! Thanks Judi" ~ Dawn at Dishin' With The Drama Queen



"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I absolutely love my blog design. We are adopting from China and the wait has been very difficult and continues on and doing our blog has helped me and given me hope that I have a place to share our journey that is customized to our journey. I have had so many wonderful comments of how darling the design is and how friends and family just love it. Judi you were so professional and prompt in helping me every step of the way and understanding there would be changes and you made them happen so effortlessly....Not knowing anything about blogs you made my first experience an experience I would recommend to anyone having a blog designed. I appreciate you and have told everyone I know about you.
May God Bless your business abundantly." ~ Linette at Jailyn Our Dream Come True



"I LOVE the designs Judi has created for my blogs! I would highly recommend her to anyone. She will absolutely not rest until her clients are completely satisfied. She worked with me until I had exactly what I was looking for. Sincere, professional, amazingly creative…Judi is truly a class act!" ~ Lisa at Building Orange County Parent and Defiant Mom



"I am so excited about my new website - I love it! Judi worked her magic. She was able to take the ideas I had and make them into a cohesive site – perfection. She did a great job and was super quick – quicker than I had expected. Now my website’s just as cute as it could be! Thanks...It was great working with you!" ~ mom_of2boys at Weighing in On Life



"I absolutely LOVE my new blog design. I highly recommend Judi not only for her prices but the fact she was so easy to work with and seemed to know exactly what I would like. My blog feels so homey and more like an expression of me now. I have received tons of compliments and a lot of the PR reps and companies that I work with have complimented the design as well, so it's good for business!
Thanks Judi." ~ Tracy at Bookroom Reviews



"Judi has been such a pleasure to work with on this amazing project. I didn't know exactly what I wanted in the beginning, but she worked with me to make my vision come true! It turned out even more beautiful than I ever imagined! She was so patient and kind, through all of my neurotic corrections and suggestions. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a special and unique blog template. She was a joy to work with and I will definitely be contacting her for all of my future blogging needs! Thanks Judi!" ~ Leslie at Stethoscopes and Stilettos



"When I won a new blog design from Doodlebug Designs I was so excited. I have been wanting a new look for my blog for a long time. I had a vision for it, but no idea how to pull it off. Judi, from Doodlebug Designs, sent me a list of questions that let her know all that I was visioning. I wasn't sure what to expect, but Judi was amazing. She let me see the design in process, making suggestions of things she thought would make it even better, and she was right. Her suggestions really helped make the design perfect. My plain old blog, went from boring to exciting. It's colorful and fun and really reflects the theme of my blog. Thank you so much Judi!" ~ Kimora from ??Momoffour??



"Judi at Doodlebug Designs created a beautiful design for my website. I shopped around quite a while to find someone to create a custom template for me, but couldn't find anyone that compared in terms of design capability or affordability. She was prompt, professional, and asked all the right questions to help me find the design that worked best for my website. I highly recommend her services!" ~ Jamie from Free Printable Fun



"I just love my blog's new look! Judi at Doodlebug Designs did a fabulous job and she is such a gem to work with. When I started out, I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted and she patiently changed one thing after another until I was satisfied. Thanks for putting up with me Judi!" ~ Jessica at A Path With Promise



"I found Judi's website through a web search engine and immediately fell in love with her designs. I was happy from the start... she immediately responded to my questions about pricing and design, sent me the paperwork so she could get started, and promptly began working on my request. I liked that she included me in the design choices, giving me several options of backgrounds and graphics. It allowed me to see the colors and style she would be going for. She is amazingly easy to work with. She's quick to respond when contacted. She was honest from the start about how long the design would take, which she finished in record time. I like that it went by quickly and I love the way my blog design turned out... I couldn't have asked for a better designer. Thank you Judi, I will definitely use your services again and recommend you to those who are looking." ~ Michelle at The Blog of the Soap Pixie



"Judi was a joy to work with. She sent me a questionnaire with lots of questions so she would know what I wanted. This was very helpful because I really didn't know what I wanted! I've been wanting a total blog makeover, but I just didn't know where to start. I had learned a few things along the way, but it was all piece-meal. Judi asked about my timeframe. I told her to take her time. With the Christmas Holidays, I didn't get my questions back to her until January 11th, and I sent the pictures for my header on the 17th. Two days later (January 19th), Judi invited me to view my beautiful new page. My new page went live last night (January 23rd). Even with me taking forever to get the things she needed (and with a "No Rush!" order, I was impressed with how quickly she worked. My requests were pretty simple: 3 columns with tabs at the top. I gave color suggestions (pink) and showed some of the blogs I liked. She did the rest. And she did it perfectly." ~ Julie at Mom2Ways



"I recently won a free customized blog design from Doodlebug Designs. Judi asked if I had any preferences and I gave her a few ideas. In just a few days she had a design finished and asked if I liked it. I not only like it, I love love love it. It's exactly what I wanted. Judi is truly talented and her main concern is your satisfaction. If I ever want another customized blog design, I'll definitely be returning to Doodlebug Designs. I recommend her 1000% !!" ~ Vicki at Another Day Another Rambling



"My blog is so fantastic! I really can not even put into words how perfect it is....I gave Judi a few ideas of what I liked, picked out the colors and WOW! She made it better than I could have ever imagined. So much better than what I had pictured in my mind.. Awesome!" ~ Denise at Sunflowers, Chocolate, and Little Boys



"I decided to go to her after seeing the fabulous job she did with Rel's Relz Reviews, CeeCee's Book Splurge and Jen's So Many Books So Little Time blogs. She did a fabulous job with my design. She was really patient with all the questions I had, even when I didn't understand what certain things meant. She was more than willing to answer all my questions and helped me pick out the perfect fit for my blog. We had some trouble with the pictures and colors coordinating but Judi went above and beyond to try to make everything work together. She wants to make the blog the way YOU want it it look. She is really one of the most talented blog designers out there today. I definitely recommend her of you are looking to update your blog and give it a new look." ~ Deborah at Books, Movies, and Chinese Food



"Judi at Doddlebug Designs is a miracle worker, a creative and gifted web designer who worked her magic and produced a blog I could only dream of.

She made it my reality. Every aspect of my blog redesign was woven with me in mind. I am not all that blog/tech savvy, Judi was patient and kind, walking me through the process with style and grace.

She went above and beyond what I could have expected, it was as if my blog, was her blog, she truly saw to every detail. I didn’t give her a lot to work with, her questionnaire was exceptional as to give her some insight into me, I was afraid I’d disappoint her.

When I saw the first glimpse, I cried, literally, I cried. With a few tweaks here and there, I have my dream design and I couldn’t be more thrilled.

Judi wasn’t happy until I was happy and man you still cannot wipe the smile off my face each time my blog page appears!

So, if you are in the market for a blog design, a refreshing or buttons and all that other good stuff - I highly recommend Judi at Doodlebug Designs. You will be in wonderful creative hands with her." ~ Christine at Live Laugh Love and Bloggings



"Doodlebug Designs is an inexpensive way to redesign your blog if like me you are inexperienced with HTML and Web gadgets or if you just don't have the time to fiddle with your template. Judi does a fantastic job of collaborating with you on your project to make sure it looks and feels exactly how you envision it, even if your vision is a bit cloudy. She is patient and very hands-on, tweaking even the tiniest elements until you are thoroughly pleased. Doodlebug Designs is a professional firm guided by a nurturing hand. Savvy Verse & Wit turned out better than my expectations, and I have Judi to thank for that. Thanks again, Judi, for answering all my design and blog domain questions." ~ Serena at Savvy Verse & Wit



"Judi just finished my beautiful blog makeover. From my (seemingly) vague ideas, she put together a masterpiece! I am completely thrilled with her work. She was meticulous and fixed any nuance we talked about. She was always prompt in returning my emails. I would recommend her without reservation to anyone looking for a fresh new look for their blog." ~ Jaime at Howdy from the Halls