About the Designer

I am a stay at home mom of the most wonderful children in the world (of course). I used to be a part of corporate America until meeting my husband. He provided me an escape from that world. I never knew what I was missing by not being with my children during the day. Shortly after leaving my 8-5 job I became pregnant with my son. He was born very prematurely. That experience really taught me more about what is important in life.

In the last year I have taught myself design in hopes of bringing in a little extra money. I taught myself through numerous text books and online teaching sources. If I succeed I will be able to stay at home with my children! Being able to be home with them to teach, support, encourage, and love them all the day through is my main goal.

I love designing templates. It has become a passion of mine. Designing allows me a way to continue to express my creativity while being a SAHM. I work hard to provide each client with what they are looking for in a design. I want each and every client to be 100% satisfied with the work I do for them.